SHERLOCK: Punch me in the face.
JOHN: Punch you?
SHERLOCK: Yes, punch me in the face, didn’t you hear me?
JOHN: I always hear punch me in the face when you’re speaking, but it’s usually subtext.
New #Sherlock stills. Many thanks to mayishere for sending me the pics.<3
Open in a new tab to view the first one in high-res. The second one is pretty low quality but we’ll get it in shiny hi-res soon, I think.
The truth was, the princess was braver than her brother, and brighter and more confident as well. Her wits were quicker, her courtesies more polished. Nothing ever daunted her, not even Joffrey. The women are the strong ones, truly. He was thinking not only of Myrcella, but of her mother and of his own, of the Queen of Thorns, of the Red Viper’s pretty, deadly Sand Snakes. And of Princess Arianne Martell, her most of all.
It’s awesome to see someone actually recognize the worth of women within the series, but it’s also awesome because it’s one of the few (if not the only) times that someone actually recognizes how strong Cersei is. Never mind fandom, nobody ever says things like that about Cersei in the series. They say that she’s crazy or scary or a slut or a cunt, but nobody ever calls her strong. And Arys is a knight of the Kingsguard, so he certainly knows Cersei very well.
Does anyone else feel like SOPA is a Digimon villain that keeps fucking Digivolving
Have no fear.
ALL I WANT IS FOR SANSA TO START LIKING TYRION
I KNOW WHY SHE DOESN’T
BUT JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH EASIER HER LIFE WOULD BEEE
RULE ONE OF THE DIOGENES CLUB. YOU DO NOT TALK IN THE DIOGENES CLUB.
I almost screamed when no one told John not to talk
JUST SOME THOUGHTS.
1. Sherlock figures out that Jim is being held in the basement of Baskerville. I am 98% sure of this and here is why:
* Mention of “the ruddy prisoner” we never see (doubt they’d drop it in to allude to escaped convict from original story for no reason)
* Sherlock’s interest in the Baskerville basement - which we never see
* Sherlock’s weird remark about animals only being able to escape with help.
* This tweet of Moffat’s re: when was Jim captured
* It makes Mycroft’s texts to Sherlock so much more delicious.
2. Sherlock also had access to Baskerville security cameras. If he looked in on Jim, think about what he would have seen. You think Sherlock could resist a call— a prayer, a worship— like that? From him?
3. He goes to Mycroft (/”see a man about a dog” maybe?), and makes him let Jim go. Which is why Mycroft sounds so resigned when he gives the order, and why Jim looks so damn smug.
F I N e OK YOUV’E SOL DME
still think ‘ruddy prisoner’ is a reference to selden though HUMPH
2. I’m pretty sure Dr Frankland let the dog loose in order to make Henry Knight even more frightened and sure about a wild hound killing his father.
3. Mycroft is presumably in the Diogenes Club when Sherlock texts him - why would he be so far away from Moriarty? And why would he let Sherlock have unlimited access to Baskerville if Jim was being held there?
4. ‘See a man about a dog’ is a British saying to get out of a conversation. Sherlock used it to get away from John’s teasing of being wrong about the sugar.
5. We have absolutely no idea what Mycroft’s intentions were. We’ll probably find out in FALL.
‘Arthur Conan Doyle’s Irene was a high class seductress’
Lol wut. Since fucking when.